Tonic Studios Kaleidoscope Boxes

Hey Everyone,
Just a quick post today. Since I don't update blogger that frequently I never got around to posting this project.  So last year in December I did a Die Feature Series video on the Tonic Studios Kaleidoscope Boxes that were released in September.
And since they have just released a new launch in the series on 04/06/18 I decided to create this post and link the video for those of you who are unfamiliar with it or are unsure of what to get when it comes to these boxes.... I did purchase the new release so once I receive that I will do a new Die Feature Series video for these dies.
Here is the box that I created to go along with my video.

All of the products that I used to create this box are listed in the description box of the video linked below.






No comments