ButterBeeScraps DT Project : Gilded Masculine Cards

Hey Everyone,
Im back again with a way over due post as always. This is my 2nd DT project for ButterBeeScraps for the month of June. I created masculine cards OMG what a shocker.. lol. Masculine cards is something I really struggle with but it was rather refreshing creating them. I had a blast! I used a bunch of metal filigrees and some of the wood letters from the shop! As always my posts will be rather brief since I go over it in detail on my youtube videos... The video will be listed at the end of this post. . Mo has moved away from zibbet and has her own site now.. Check out the new store it looks fabulous! For a list of products used check at the end of this post! All products are linked to the new shop, my youtube video has the old zibbet links.
Anyways enough rambling and moving on. First up is a Fathers Day Card followed by 3 Birthday Cards. I will only be showing the outside of the cards here on my blog. So aside from metal I used die cuts pieces and Gilding Flakes for all of my cards.





Here is the video for the cards




ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures Products Used
 
Other Products Used
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes - Summer Meadow
Scor-Tape
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Clock w Angel Wing B357 and Gears Mesh Border - B361
Paper Trey Ink - Inside and Out Birthday Stamp Set
AmyR Stamps - Great Birthday Greetings Rubber Stamp Set
Liquid Leaf - Silver
Glossy Accents
Recollections Metallic Silver Embossing Powder
Stampendous - Pearlustre Champagne Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad
Spellbinders Labels 25 and Labels 21

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments