Birthday Card For Jules - ThePaperBagLady

Ok so its been forever since I last posted. I initially intended to not do blog posts anymore, but what the heck I guess I can keep it going and just do catch up posts. So I will be doing a series of posts over the next few days, I wont be going back and adding all of the stuff Ive created since Dec but I'll do the past couple of months..

So to start off, here is a birthday card I created for my dear friend Julie. This is one of my more simpler cards but I love how it turned out. To see the products used check out the end of the post.








Products Used:
Crotched Doilies
Rose Buds
Shimmerz Paints Vibez in Egg Noggin
 and tons of metal filigrees from ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures Shop

Well this post was short n sweet which I will continue in order to actually do blog posts. If you are interested in more details you can watch the youtube video for this card



Thanks for stopping by!

Monica


1 comment