Steampunky Birthday Card for Shelly

Hey Everyone,
SO I sent out Shelly's 2nd prezzie which she received last week on Friday  so I am here to share that Bday Card that I sent her. So Shelly really loved the card I made recently that I sent to my friend Erica, the one with the clock and gears, its about 2 posts back. Well she loved loved loved it so I decided to use some of the elements and create a new card that had the similarities that she loved but a completely different card in itseld. So here it is, I used alot of die cuts and metals and all kinds of goodness on this card. If you want to watch the video it will be listed at the end of this post..  There isnt really much to go over on this card just list what I used. But like always I do alot of layering, alot of metal and alot of bling. Check out below the pics for all the items that I used. SO here is the card. This is a rather large card. It was 8" x 6" ( possibly 5 3/4"). There was no patterned paper that I used on this card. Strictly silver metallic paper and die cuts.

So here is the card front. My motto go big or go home lol.  So the 3 main dies that I used were the The Cheerylynn Clock w Angel Wing Die - B357, The Gears Mesh Border - B361 and the Papertrey Ink Filigree Border die.



For the inside of the card  I used the Cheerylynn Gears Mesh Border  instead of patterned paper which I do often. I'm not a die hard paper lover I like to do different things. Dont get me wrong I like patterned paper its lovely but I like to change it up a bit from time to time. I will stamp a back ground or as in this case I used die cuts.

Here is a pic of the top of the card after I adhered the stamped sentiment. The bottom part just had a blank label so I could write my message to Shelly.
 If you would like more details that I gave here check out the video  which I linked above.


Here is the video for this card


Products Used
Spellbinders Grand Labels 4
WOC Large Red Rose, Chrysanthemums and sweethearblossoms
IAR Large Green Maple Leaves
SS8, SS10 and SS30 Glass Flatback Rhinestones.
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Glossy Accents
Metal Filigree Leaves
110lb black recollections cardstock
90lb Silver Metallic Cardstock

ButterBeeScraps Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! If you have any questions please let me know!Also you can find all the Cheerylynn Dies I used from Christine Sawvell. She is my new go to Cheerylynn Dies Seller! Here is the link to her blog. http://becauseeverypicturehasastorytotell.blogspot.com/
Thank you!!!

Monica

No comments