MIxed Media Tag

So scrolling thru my posts I realized I did not post a mixed media tag that I did for a tag swap I was in with my friend Yvette the DaileyScrapper. So here I am to share it. It was my first time creating a mixed media tag. I kind of just went with the flow. And the flow ended being completely grungy which is totally out of the box but I still am pleased with the result. SO here is the tag without further delay. If you are interested in the video you can check it out by clicking HERE. Again sorry for not posting the products used below but just trying to get this done as quickly as possible since I am at work. So here are a couple of pictures of the tag. Hope you enjoy it :)



I totally had a blast creating this, got all nice and messy and did not have to worry about thing of where to place things. I grabbed something threw it down and there was its home lol.  If you have any questions please let me know :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Monica

No comments