Metal Embellishment Card #1

Hey Everyone!
So I was on a card making kick this weekend. I made 4 cards!! For most that isnt much but for me with my hectic schedule is a MIRACLE! So this post will feature just one of the 4 cards. Two will be part of a guest DT project for Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures and the 4th I will post in a few more days.
To find the metals used go check out Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures over on Zibbet by clicking HERE

For this card I decided to use a filigree corner piece in a non traditional way, meaning NOT used as a corner piece. Instead I used it as my background of my card. No patterned paper was used, just plain ole cream cardstock. The rest of the card is all fabulous metal.



I know this is a rather quick post but at least it made it to be a post. LOL
Thank you for stopping by!

Hugz!!!
Monica
Scrappin4myboys

No comments