Butterbeescraps Guest DT Project: Jewelry Set

Hey Everyone,
I know I know its been forever since I last posted. Well what can I say life happens. So my homie Monique over at Butterbeescraps asked me to do a Guest DT for her Her zibbet store - Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures, and of course I couldn't say no! Who doesn't LOVE metal! So I am here to show my first project for her store. All of the items can be found here at ButterBeeScraps Artistic Treasures.
 For the items #'s for all the pieces used check out the bottom of this post.
Here is a picture of what I created. I must say it is TOTALLY ME. I love it.
And all that I used were glossy accents and jump rings to attach it all together. I also used a spray sealer on all the filigree pieces.
Here are the photos of my project

This project was super quick and easy! So head on over and check out ButterBeeScraps on Zibbet. She has 100's of items to choose from. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Monica

ButterbeeScraps pieces used:
080
J092-B
941
553-B
CAP269-B
GL2840-CL
130-B
J198-B
Bronze Jump Rings
SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
Clear SS10 Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones

No comments