Birthday Card #4

Hey Everyone,
I'm back with another project. I decided to make another birthday card as I promised. Though I am way behind... Not keeping up with my weekly card as promised LOL...
As always here is the link to my yt video showing the card in detail as well as products used.
Click HERE . Here are some pics of the card I created :)
 Close up of the center of the card


Products Used
Recollections 6.5 x 5 Black Card Base and Beige & Black Cardstock
Brown polka dot background paper -DCWV Chateau Lavender
Crocheted Doily from The Paperbaglady Zibbet Store - 
Metal Filigree Pieces from Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures - 
Cheerylynn Designs Dies
Chasing Rainbows Doily Die - DL229 and Mesh Border B254 
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities - Labels 23
Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set - Happy Birthday Banner
Versamark Ink and Ranger Gold Detail Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by and please let me know if you have any questions!

~ Monica






No comments