Father's Day Card

Hey Everyone,
Here is my take on my first masculine card. I created this for my honey from me and the boys for Father's Day. I whipped this up last minute and only took about 10-15mins :). Please check out the bottom of the post to show the products that I used on the card. Or you can watch my youtube video by clicking HERE.
Here is the picture of the front of the card.
Products Used
Recollections black card base
Background Paper: The Paper Studio's Poetic Postage
Recollections 65lb black cardstock
Impression Obsession Cover a Card Background Stamp - Newsprint
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies - Weathered Clock and one of the ornate tags ( sorry don't own the die so I dont remember it)
Metal Gears from Butterbeescraps Artistic Treasures Zibbet Store
Recollections Alpha Epoxy Stickers
WRMK - Extra Wide Eyelets
Black Chain

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

Monica

No comments