I know its been a while! Catch up time! Doggy Door Frames

Hey Everyone!
I know I know I've been neglecting my blog again. Life just gets in the way and I forget! Well I will be catching up on a few posts. So expect like 3 today lol. But dont worry they will be short n sweet!!
Back on 7/3 I altered some unfinished wood doggy door frames from Michael's for my older sister who has 2 chihuahuas.
I was in dire need to craft since I had not touched my scrappy stuff since June and I needed something fast and easy to do to get my fix.  Check the bottom of this post for all the products used. To watch my youtube video click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

Monica

Products Used on the "JAGER FRAME"
Americana - Dark Chocolate Acrylic Paint ( On roof and base)
Americana - Antique Gold and Craftsmart Metallic Gold ( Mixed them together)
Americana - Snow Titanium White
Fancy Pants Rub-on letters in Brown
Gold Mesh Bling

Products used on the " VANILLA FRAME"
Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint  - 2 colors mixed together : Purple Yam & Sweet Pea ( on roof and base)
Martha Steward Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint - Pink Flamingo
Americana - Snow Titanium White
Clear Crystal Wheat Leaves
Silver mesh bling
Fancy Pants Rub-on letters - Black
1" nylon butterfly

1" Rose leaves and Black Skeleton Leaves from I Am Roses

WOC Products
Chrysanthemums
White Sweetheart Blossoms
Chery Blossoms
Lavender Open Rose
1/2" 2 toned open roses


No comments