Last Post! Altered 5 Drawer Dresser

Hi Scrappers!
Ok this is my last post for today I promise. So I have been working on a mini album for a personal swap with my friend Monique (butterbeescraps) - My youtube was being neglected and since I was in need  of a new video and the mini is not due to be completed for another 2 weeks or so I decided to do this simple and quick project. I had this little dresser thingy sitting on the shelf so I decided to finally alter it. I wanted it to be quick and simple and here is how it turned out! To check out the video click HERE
Front View
 Side View
 Back Angled View
 Top View
So I used DCWV Chateau Lavender Paper Stack. And I left it very simple since I thought the paper was beautiful I didn't want to be covering it up all that much. I used My lindy's Moon Shadow Ink - Pirates Plunder Gold to stain the wood instead of painting it with acrylic paint. To see what products I used check out the video I got over all of the products there.
Thanks for stopping by!

Mon

No comments