ERIC my new love! Spellbinders Grand Calibur!

Hey Everyone!
So I introduced one of the new loves of my life in one of my videos on youtube back in Aug. I have been wanting the BigShot Pro for the longest time as well as the Spellbinders Grand Calibur. My original plan was to buy the BS Pro first then eventually get the Calibur somewhere down the road. Well the Pro will take me much much longer to save for and is HUGE! So I went with the Calibur. I sold a few of my old cricut cartridges that I NEVER use and got this bad boy with a Joann's 50% coupon at Michael's! Gotta love the acceptance of competitor coupons LOL.  I have a tendency to name my possessions that I truly Love. So without any more delay this is ERIC! He is named after my FAVORITE True Blood character Eric Northman! Isn't he beautiful and SEXY lol!
 Well I just wanted to share my new love since I get overly excited when I make new purchases! ehehhehe! He is a dream and cuts BEAUTIFULLY! I love the larger platform.. 8 1/2" x 12 plates! I get sooo many cuts done on one run for all of my smaller dies and takes all the larger border spellbinder dies that I couldnt cut on my cuttlebug since I did not have the extender plates! Which I did not want to purchase since I do NOT like my cuttlebug lol... Anyways I Love Love Love my new toy so I just wanted to share it with the world! LOL

Alrighty I'm outta here!!!

Mon

No comments