Altered Jewelry Stand!

Hey Scrappers!!!
Two post in one day! I'm smokin HOT! LOL. Here is an altered jewelry stand that I got at Joann's yesterday (Sat) for my sister for Christmas. Check out my video on youtube . http://youtu.be/qIRhkH3rXaY.
The link to all of the flowers are at the bottom of the post.





Products Used:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Stains:
Creme Brulee Cream
Tiffany's Blue
Opal Sea Oats
Rudolph's Nose Red
Screamin Banshee Black
Glory of the Seas Gold
Cotton Candy Pink

Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
White Sweetheart Blossoms
1 1/2" (40mm) Trellis Roses
1 1/4" (30mm) Large Wild Roses
1" (25mm) Two-Toned Cherry Blossoms
1 1/2" (40mm) White Hybrid Tea Roses

The trims I received were both from swaps on LifeontheScrapbeach so I don't know where they are from, but am pretty sure they can be found in several places.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!


No comments